|The WALKMAN Femoral Reconstruction Interlocking Nail(Long PFNA) System is used for pertrochanteric, intertrochanteric and subtrochanteric femoral fractures.|
The Titanium alloy Ti6Al4V guarantees an high elasticty while the “fluted end” design of the distal extremity facilitates the introduction into the medullary canal.
Contraindications:The use in areas with active or latent in fection or insufficient quantity or quality of bone.
Material: Titanium alloy (The titanium is an ideal material for implant. It is biocompatible, corrosion resistant, and non-toxic in biological environment.
All nails are made from titanium alloy material
All screws are made from titanium alloy material
Features & Benefits
Ø Medial-lateral angle of 6°, Allows insertion at the tip of the greater trochanter.
Ø Several distal locking options
Ø Optimal stress distribution
Ø Ready-to-use viscosity
Why choose WALKMAN Femoral Reconstruction Interlocking Nail(Long PFNA) system:
Ø Made of high quality titanium alloy and first-rate equipment
Ø Advanced surface oxidation process ensure decent appearance and great resistance
Ø Valid official proof certification.such as CE, ISO13485
Ø Very competitive price and very quick delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Inner: Non-sterile plastic bags
Small packing PE/PET, Big packing PVC.
External: Standard carton
Lead Time 7-14 days
Delivery ≤30kg, Door to door (DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX/EMS, etc.)
＞30 kg, Airport to Airport
By air or by sea
1. Prompt response to enquiry in 24 hours.
2. Competitive prices and no MOQ requirement to help customers test the quality and market.
3. High quality with ISO, CE, CFDA certified. Some implants are even FDA 510K certified.
4. Proficient delivery and export handling.
5. Surgical technique training and workshop in China and sending surgeons to demonstrate and support surgery for distributors.
6. Sponsorship in advertisement and expo.
T/T Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Intramedullary Nail suppliers